A company’s knowledge management is one of the cornerstones of any Chatbot deployment project.
At Hubi.ai, access to knowledge is characterised by two types of elements:
- Knowledge bases, allowing complex question/answer sets to be developed and interpreted by the Hubi.ai artificial intelligence engine
- Scenarios, allowing the sequencing of user/bot interactions with the aim of accessing a business content (decision tree for example) or a specific service (via the many available and customisable connectors).
Today, let’s focus on knowledge bases in Hubi.ai.
What is a knowledge base in Hubi.ai?
A Hubi.ai knowledge base entry is defined by the following elements:
- A set of questions, designed to allow the intent engine to correctly identify the topic to be addressed
- An answer, which can be a simple text, a text with advanced layout (Adaptive Card) or launch a scenario
When a user asks the Hubi bot a question, the intent engine first identifies the relevant knowledge base and then provide an answer with the highest relevance score to the user.
Indeed, an advanced work on questions development by respecting a set of good practices and linguistics rules is necessary to allow an increased performance of the chatbot answers.
What types of knowledge bases does Hubi offer?
Hubi allows you to offer your users several types of knowledge bases:
Off-the-shelf knowledge bases (or “Legacy” bases)
- These knowledge bases are developed by our editorial team, supported by a group of experts, and provide content on tools (Microsoft 365 and its services, Powell Software, Nintex, etc.) or cross-cutting subjects (RGPD, digital transformation, etc.)
- These databases are available and deployable in a few clicks from your Hubi client portal, via our integrated store
- As tools and uses evolve frequently, the updating of the content of these databases is included in Hubi licenses and is carried out regularly by the editorial team, without any action on your part.
Customised knowledge bases (or “Custom” bases)
- Do you want to create or migrate an internal knowledge database, concerning a tool or specific processes in your company? Hubi provides you with its knowledge base generation interface and allows you (with training and/or the help of our partner network) to create and maintain content specific to YOUR company and thus facilitate the adoption of your business uses and processes.
Of course, all knowledge bases can be deployed on different channels (Teams, SharePoint, Digital Workplace, Web, etc.) thanks to our module-based publishing system.
I would like to adapt a “Legacy” base to a specific need, is it possible?
Hubi can extend existing knowledge bases to modify existing answers or to add questions/answers to clarify a subject within your company.
For example, the “Microsoft Outlook” knowledge base can be extended to include questions about an extension used by a particular department. Users will be able to benefit from the content developed by Hubi’s teams, enriched by questions specific to your context.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!